Step by step guide to order glasses online:
- The first step is to choose which glasses you like from our range. More often than not this is actually the hardest step! If you need style advice you can message our style team on social media. They will help you choose the perfect glasses to suit your face shape and size.
- Next, you add the glasses to your basket. At this point we will ask you if you want prescription or non prescription glasses. If you pick prescription glasses, we will ask you to select if you need them for reading or for distance.
- Don’t worry about having your prescription to hand. You can send us your prescription at any time after placing your order.
- To get your prescription you can phone or email your optician who will provide you with a copy. Once you have this you can email it to us, send it to us on social media or upload it on the checkout page. Just make sure it’s dated within the last 2 years.
- Our in house optician will review your prescription and will glaze your new specs in our lab. We use the highest quality lenses and top of the range glazing equipment to ensure your glasses are perfect.
- Once the glasses are ready we package them up with your case and glasses cloth and send them straight to your door!